Sunday, July 10, 2011

The future is here: 3D Chocolate Printer


Just imagine the next time you want to say, "I'm sorry." You could do it in the form of a dark chocolate version of your face, with your apology in a speech bubble. Well, it’s now a reality! 


The world's first 3D chocolate printer unveiled in the UK, led by the University of Exeter in collaboration with the University of Brunel and software developer Delcam. The printer lets you create your own designs on a computer and reproduce them physically in 3D chocolate.

3 comments:

  1. this is awesome, an entire site devoted to chocolate and chocolate trivia :) First time here! Like your About Me write up! I used to feel that was a lot too until I had 3 kids and the roles have gotten reversed- Jk- acutally my husband and kiddos dote on me and I still feel purty special :)
    Do visit me on my blog Myka while I check back on the latest in the world of chocolat on yours :) cheers, priya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always game for chocolate, Priya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. An awesome business investment! O.O

    hehe

    ReplyDelete